luni, 23 mai 2011

I realise...

You're Beautiful- PHOTO- vi.sualize.us

You're beautiful when you smile,
You're beautiful all the time,
You're beautiful even when you laugh,
And that we see your teeth

You’re beautiful when you blush
You’re beautiful in any circumstances
You’re beautiful even when you do a rotten joke
To fill in the silence

You’re beautiful when you’re wrong
You’re beautiful when you’re stubborn
You’re beautiful, I realise
Even when you have the air of a beast

You’re beautiful when you’re weak
You’re beautiful without a lie
You’re beautiful even if, when you’re weak,
It is not the moment to tell you

Already my love waves
I was deaf to the noise of their skimming
And as my love has always joked
I must be blind, I suppose

You’re beautiful when you drink
You’re beautiful when you’re stuffed
You’re beautiful when you walk wrongly
And that you know more about

You’re beautiful when you sleep
You’re beautiful when you’re snoring
You’re beautiful, that’s what’s strong
Even when you swell

You’re beautiful when poorly awake
You’re beautiful and I swear
You’re beautiful even when you have been wearing
Your blankets

You’re beautiful when you reproach me
Of being dishonest with you
But you’re beautiful even when you find yourself ugly
Then I guard myself

Already my love waves
I was deaf to the noise of their skimming
And as my love has always joked
I must be blind, I suppose



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu