sâmbătă, 18 decembrie 2010

ten rak ko'ach l'chulam

PHOTO: vi.sualize.us

Kawl han'shama she'natata bi All the soul which you placed in me - Elohai...... My God... Ken, yesh harbei hester panim Yes, there is a lot of secrecy and deceit. V'ahavot she'i efshar And loves that cannot be. Kmo she'anu noladim As we are born El toch hachayim Into this life. Mah nish'ar? What remains? Ken, al yamim, yamim rabim Yes, about the many, many days Al hak'ev shelo chadal About the pain that hasn't stopped Kmo she'anu noladim As we are born U-m'vakshim k'tzat rachamim And ask for a little mercy Elohai.... My God... Elohai, kawl han'shama she-natata bi My God, all the soul which you placed in me Elohai, kawl han'shama My God, all the soul Mah, mah hi? What, what is it? Elohai, ten rak ko'ach l'chulam My God, give only strength to everyone Elohai, ten rak ko'ach l'olam My God, give only strength forever

************************************
Si Nina lui Cehov la fel a spus: "sa stii sa-ti porti crucea si sa-ti pastrezi credinta!" Pana si Andrei Serban a facut-o nebuna "sunt un pescarus, sunt un pescarus, bu hu huuu!" Dar nimeni nu tine cont de ce urmeaza: "nu, nu e asta, sunt o actrita!" Unul singur a venit si mi-a spus ce vroiam, in sfarsit sa aud... "Nina nu poate sa fie o invinsa, ea a invatat Lectia Vietii! Un om care spune astfel de cuvinte, nu are cum sa fie un invins!" Si pentru ca toate trebuiau sa poarte un nume, Ochi de Caine Astru i-am spus :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu