sâmbătă, 14 iunie 2014

priveste vulturul si invata libertatea


via Poiematike

 Flori de mormânt, În taina serilor Am dat durerilor Aripi de vânt - Mihai Eminescu

"You know that there is a boat leading to the land of dreams,
There, where the weather is beautiful, where the sky is unique,
You know at the edge of this earth, oh yes, the people sow 
thousands of seeds of happiness where the hatred grows,
I was told, little guy, over there, it lifts your chains,
It gives you life without throwing you in the arena,
Like here, little after nine months,
I jumped into a life where you quickly lose your breath.
 
Well without hesitating, I jumped into the ocean,
To join this ship and finally see this world,
Too much light over there, I had to close my eyes,
But anything that smells fulfilled all of my wishes.
 
I just wanna be free in this way,
Just wanna be free in my world,
Living for freedom,
Living in freedom.

Well a little girl as beautiful as nature,
Took me by the hand and said: Follow this adventure,
I was even told, oh yes the sea craves it,
That the mountain curves to let you pass.
 
She took me away with a never ending gentleness,
And from her golden curls emerged this fragrance,
That for years guided that path,
Your path, my path, the path.

I just wanna be free in this way,
Just wanna be free in my world,
Living for freedom,
Living in freedom. 
 
To finally arrive at these children's dreams,
They haven't the limits that we have now,
I have seen dolphins that swim in a sky of cotton,
Where flying flowers caress the horizon.
 
I have seen trees growing and replacing skyscrapers,
I have seen the bottom of a cloud of swallows..."

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu